Client Information Intake Form
Pick Up Appointment Scheduler
Screener Notes –
Remember – the only thing that the preparer have are the screening notes and the information on the 13614-C. These need to be written clearly with explanations. This will help volunteers move the process along and hopefully eliminate emails and give Staff time to work with clients.
- Make sure Filing Status is noted and if necessary an explanation of why
- Dependent section –
- In-person – if someone on that section is not to be used as a dependent, please cross out the name and/or note why.
- On-line – write not claiming in the “Grey Section”
- Clear notation of stimulus payments – don’t have to have proof, just assurance from the client.
- For in-person, There is now a sticker on the 13614-C for both stimulus payments. – please make sure this is done.
- Review rules for EIP Payments – on IRS.Gov
- If using “Staff Discretion” note clearly on screening sheet
- For on-line – any notes go on Screening Sheet
- If the client does not load back of license and you can get doc# from them, then note on screening sheet
- Make sure that the grey area on the 13614-C is filled out for dependents.
- If there is a name on the 13614-C dependent section whom the client is not claiming, please either cross out or clearly note that this person is not being claimed