Addressing credit report errors

Empire Justice April 19, 2012

If you believe there is an error on your credit report, you may dispute the trade item by sending a dispute letter to the credit reporting agency “CRA.” The addresses for dispute letters to the main CRAs are:

TransUnion LLC
Consumer Disclosure Center
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19022-2000
(800) 916-8800
Equifax Information Services, LLC
Complaint Department
P.O. Box 740256
Atlanta, GA 30374
(888) 873-5420
701 Experian Parkway
Allen, TX 75013
(800) 583-4080

To complain about a credit bureau, file a complaint online at www.ftc.gov.