We are excited you want to join the CASH team!
All the training and scheduling can be found on our Better Impact page. This is an overview of the training required and the checklist below has more details of the training process. Click the link below to signup, register, and start training on our Better Impact Page.
General Training / Requirements –
All the general training is required and must be completed first before starting the specialized training.
- CASH Open House – In-Person or Online; Recorded sessions starting in December
- NYS-mandated Sexual Harassment Training – Online
- Language Access Training – Online
- Photo Release – Online
Specialized Tax Prep Training –
Tax-focused training must be completed in the order seen here.
- Self-Study Part 1
- Modules 1 and 2
- In-Person Session 1 (optional)
- Self-Study Part 2
- Remaining Modules
- In-Person Session 2 (optional)
- In-Person Session 3
Last Requirements –
After completing the general training and specialized training, these are the next steps.
- Taking, completing, and submitting IRS exam
- Tax Prep Onboarding
Detailed training checklist – new tax prep – (updated 11/2/22)