How it works
CASH collaborates with the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Rochester to offer the Coach Program. With the help of trained volunteer coaches, the program provides confidential one-on-one and group financial coaching to help participants reach their financial goals.
We can help you!
- Money management skills
- Debt repayment
- Achieving your financial goals
- Improved credit score
- Increase savings
- Better manage your finances
- Better understand credit
- Commit to 9 months of participation, with 2 hour monthly meetings
- Identify a specific financial goal(s) to achieve
- Have an annual household income of less than $60,000
- Submit an application and successfully complete program orientation
Ready to participate? Please fill out this form and we’ll follow up with you soon.