//where i found error

Frequently Asked Questions


Where is my refund?

For information on your Federal refund go here https://www.irs.gov/refunds

For information on your New York State Refund go here https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/file/refund.htm

My refund is less than what’s on my tax return. Why?

For information about a reduction of your Federal Refund – https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203

For information about a reduction of your NYS Refund – https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/file/more_info_refunds.htm

I received a letter from the IRS/NYS. What do I do?

For more information on a letter from the IRS, check here – https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-irs-notice-or-letter or call 800-829-1040.

For more information on a letter from NYS, check here – https://www.tax.ny.gov/press/rel/2019/withholdingletters032519.htm

How can I get a copy of my tax return?

If CASH did your return, you can request a copy by filling out the information on our Contact us page.

If CASH did not do your return, you will need to contact the provider who did your return or contact the IRS or NYS.

Where can I find answers to additional tax related questions?

For more information on Federal Tax Returns check here https://www.irs.gov/individuals

For more information on NYS returns check here https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/default.htm