Financial Coaching Program
CASH collaborates with the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Rochester to offer the Coach Program. With the help of trained volunteer coaches, the program provides confidential one-on-one and group financial coaching to help participants reach financial goals.
We help our clients with:
• Debt repayment
• Achieving your financial goals
• Increase savings
• Better manage their finances
• Better understand credit
How to volunteer
Volunteer financial coaches are trained and paired with individual participants. Over a 9 month period, they will work together monthly through group meetings that include time for financial workshops and one-on-one time between participants and coaches.
- Meet new people and enrich your life by empowering families to improve their financial futures
- Build your own coaching skills
- Strengthen and deepen your own financial literacy
- Anyone who is ready and willing to learn and apply financial coaching skills
- No experience is necessary, training is provided
- Must be comfortable working with diverse populations
- Commit to attend group meetings.
- Apply online and be available for a phone interview
- Successfully complete the program training.
Volunteer with Us
Eligible and ready to get started? Please fill out this form and we’ll follow up with you soon.