Become a Financial Coach
Financial Coaching Program
CASH collaborates with the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Rochester to offer the Coach Program. With the help of trained volunteer coaches, the program provides confidential one-on-one and group financial coaching to help participants reach financial goals.
We help our clients with:
• Money management skills
• Debt repayment
• Achieving your financial goals
• Improved credit score
• Increase savings
• Better manage their finances
• Better understand credit
How to volunteer
Volunteer financial coaches are trained and paired with individual participants. Over a 9 month period, they will work together monthly through group meetings that include time for financial workshops and one-on-one time between participants and coaches.
- Meet new people and enrich your life by empowering families to improve their financial futures
- Build your own coaching skills
- Strengthen and deepen your own financial literacy
- Anyone who is ready and willing to learn and apply financial coaching skills
- No experience is necessary, training is provided
- Must be comfortable working with diverse populations
- Commit to attend group meetings.
- Apply online and be available for a phone interview
- Successfully complete the program training.
Volunteer with Us
Eligible and ready to get started? Please fill out this form and we’ll follow up with you soon.